JOHNSONS

JOHNSONS

We will be uploading more stuff as we go through more things from now til mid April. So please keep checking back to see what is ADDED!

Here is what we are selling as of right now.

If interested, please call/text. I don't respond to emails. Everything is first come first serve unless you talk to me about it and then I can hold for you if you are serious about getting it.

We are located in Rexburg but we travel to Idaho Falls often so there is a possibility of dropping things off in Rigby or Idaho Falls.

Kayla 707-416-7788

Will 435-764-3448

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Women CLOTHES

Size L $1
 Size M $1
 Size XL $1
 Size M $1
 Size L $1
 Size S $1
Hollister size M 3/4 sleeve- $5         Aero size M- $5



Plus I Have A LOT more clothes that I will sell for $1 each if I don't have to take pictures:) 
Come look! All sizes from S-XL

No comments:

Post a Comment